We believe in specialization concept which makes us unique, therefore our team is not limited only to legal members but also includes accountants and engineers with extensive experience in business and legal background.
Business Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) Survey
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
As a part of its social responsibility, MMA Law decided to select, at its sole discretion, certain potential claims related to the damages resulted from COVID-19 pandemic in order to support the business owners. This services does not create any binding relationship or any liability whatsoever upon MMA Law, therefore, you are kindly requested to read the Terms and Conditions listed below carefully before accepting them.
“Confidential Information” means any and all information or documents disclosed by You in the Form.
“Form” means the form published on the Site to collect the required information and documents to analyze them.
“MMA Law” or “We” means Mohmmad Meslet Al-Otaibi Law Office.
“Terms and Conditions” means the current terms and conditions below, as updated from time to time, which outline the relation between You and MMA Law.
“You” means the applicant who is completing the Form.
By using the Site and completing the Form, You represent and warrant that:
(1) All information and documents You submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
(2) You will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary or when requested by the Site or MMA Law;
(3) You are authorized to disclose the Confidential Information to MMA Law.
(4) You have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions;
(5) You will respond to any inquiry and provide further required information if requested by MMA Law.
(6) Your use of the Site and completing the Form will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
(7) You acknowledge that the Form will not be considered any contract between MMA Law and You.
(8) You acknowledge and understand that We are not obliged to analyze the documents and information which You provide, however that We may select ,at our sole discretion, some cases to assess and prepare the required claim subject to a subsequent signed framework agreement between MMA Law and You.
(9) We shall treat all Confidential Information as strictly private and confidential and take all steps necessary to preserve such confidentiality and We confirm that We shall use the Confidential Information solely for analyzing the potential damages resulted from Covid-19 pandemic and not for any other purpose.
(10) These Terms and Conditions and any relevant future relationships with You shall be governed by the Laws of Kuwait and any dispute which may arise out or in connection with the Form or the Terms and Conditions shall be exclusively settled by the courts of State of Kuwait.