Fadi leverages his background in civil engineering and construction law to bring a unique perspective to MMA Law. He has spent most of his seven-year experience in the oil and gas and construction industry specializing in claims evaluation, preparation, and management. Fadi has worked with prominent main contractors in Kuwait's oil and gas and construction industries, which has provided him with a deep understanding of the sector's complexities.
In his role at MMA Law, Fadi serves as an integral link between our legal team and our clients' project teams throughout the litigation phase. His work involves conducting forensic analysis of project data and ensuring that claim submissions to the court are rooted on a contractual basis and are well-substantiated.
Area of Expertise
- Construction and Oil & Gas Project Contracts and Disputes
- Contract Drafting and Administration
- Claims Evaluation, Preparation, and Management
- Quantum Analysis and Assessment
- Dispute Resolution
Fadi has a notable record in preparing extension of time and quantum claims for multiple high-profile projects, such as:
- WJO Gas Mitigation Project - Kuwait Gulf Oil Company and Saudi Arabian Chevron
- Al Wafra Residential Project - Public Authority for Housing Welfare
- Design and installation of oil containment and detection systems – Kuwait Oil Company
- Six Main substations in Al Mutlaa Residential City Project - Public Authority for Housing Welfare
He has also prepared defense submissions and attended court expert sessions for various clients, such as:
- A local main contractor's USD 6 million claim against the Kuwaiti Ministry for additional works
- A local main contractor's USD 17 million claim against Kuwait's largest governmental oil company for the recovery of prolongation costs
- A local subcontractor's USD 16 million claim against an international contractor for unpaid and overdue invoices, additional works, and for the recovery of prolongation costs.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, American University of Sharjah, UAE, 2016
- Master of Science in Construction Law and Dispute Resolution, Leeds Beckett University, England, 2022
- Member of the Kuwait Society of Engineers
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (MCIArb) status pending